In a World Where Everyone is Underwater, Home Sales take a New Twist

Heh Heh,

So apparently the latest trend in home sales is to create a faux movie trailer that highlights the qualities of the house. Typically reserved for high-end multi-million dollar real estate listings, it seems a creative way to utilize YouTube and social media to garner interest for your property. As I am currently helping with the marketing of an undervalued property and I have been casting about for anything that I could reasonably do to boost the value. I am going to give this a try.

I am pretty sure my daughter could help me. Witness the trailer she created out of hole cloth for a book series she loves and was hoping for a movie deal for the author. She is so resourceful, creative, and talented. What a work of art.


So I am guessing these mini movies cost something to make but if my daughter can do this from scraps I am pretty confident that we can put something together that would be fun and engaging and then go viral. Wheee

Anyway, here is an article from the Wall Street Journal on the trend. 
http://on.wsj.com/153gWFP
I wonder if any of my marketing gurus know anyone who has used this technique? Any documented success?

Excuse me I have a script to write.








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts