m8qlaff but not today

I have no Idea where I am going with this, but I do know that like a sketch beginning with the blank page is sometimes a good way to juice the creative flow or get the creative juices flowing.
I have been stalling a little with the blog lately and so I ramble here in the hopes that the spark will ignite.
KRACKOOOM!
Ignition, blast off. Prepare for brilliance to ensue.
er…
um…
ok
so the blinding light shines from within and I enjoy its warms and golden glow.
But at some point we have to have a subject to expound on or at least a kernel around which to germinate. I do love being creative but sometimes it is tough to keep moving, and yet like a shark we must keep moving or drown. Lately I feel as if I already drown.

I have a couple topic I am working and I look forward to developing them for you all soon.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts