...And the Oscar goes to,

So I started a Tumblr (I’ll tumble for ya’) and my daughter is mortified. She has gone to ground in stealth mode and won’t let me follow her. Heh heh which I understand, this is her playground. I am hoping to build this is up as a way to promote the hashtag BuyArt. I have a number of artist that I am promoting and one or two galleries that I have associated with so it will always be a place to check into to the new works of some talented people.

As for Camille
@bluepanda666
  @bluepanda666 (I only have her twitter account to check in with her goings on). But I must say that I couldn’t be more proud of her for getting accepted to 
at the age of 16 as a sophomore in high school. This college specializes in teaching those that want to learn and cater to these young applicants that aren’t getting their needs met in a regular public school setting. I look forward to watching her blossom in this new nurturing environment as she begins to take charge of her life.
The school is very well regarded and has some proud alumni that include the likes of Joel and Ethan Cohen, 
Ethan Coen, Martin Scorsese, Joel Coen at the Academy Awards
Henry Alford, and Ronan Farrow
Ronan Farrow on set at MSNBC
 among others. They can count Rhodes scholar, Fulbright fellows, and MacArthur grant recipients and have peppered the list of “30 under 30” since Forbes started keeping those lists. The school is associated with Stanford, Brown, and Columbia Universities and she will be able to transfer after two years should she so chose.

All in all it is very impressive and we look forward to her continued success.

Comments

Popular Posts