Here is something fun I have been working on.

I am, as many may have guessed, a bit skeptical of authority. I also jealously guard my privacy, in spite of the fact that make my living on social media. Hence I am reluctant to post pictures of my children even though it has become the social norm. I have, however, been getting a kick out of creating some playful images using little cherubic faces. So friends and family enjoy
Mostly for the Facebook account, but lately for Tumblr as well.

Here are some of my favs:

Tasty Frozen treat.
"Now with more fermented Curd."

We're goin' on a bear hunt!

One year old. 

Life she is betta down where it's wetta
So I encourage you to check back on the progress of these Photoshop exercises. Oh and if you or anyone you know wants anything like it feel free to contact me directly by comment here, email or through social platform of you choice.




Comments

Popular Posts