New ideas and fresh energy

So here we go again. I am still committed to the idea of exploring aspects of creativity. I am currently taking the Rutgers mini MBA in digital marketing and it is inspiring. I will be developing a greater understanding of what it means to have and host a blog and why it will be more conducive, moving forward to move this blog on to a personal website. But for now it is important that I just write it. The idea is a sound one. Many people greater, smarter and arguably more creative than me have tried to tackle the subject of creativity and have maybe been not much more successful than me at putting together their thoughts. I know why it maybe valuable but the approach seems a bit lacking. I am hoping for a breath of new life with this concentration on the digital realm. So as a wise man once said (I don't know who) "There goes something, here comes nothing."

Comments

Popular Posts