Creativity: Rare, fierce and true.


So, in finding my “tribe”, as Mark Schaefer http://www.businessesgrow.com/ would call it, I have found some really inspiring stuff.
For example, this firm going by the grand moniker of the Institute for Creative Integration WOW that is a name. It seems to me that an organization which goes by a name like that has got to be either so advanced and full of talent that they can say “Meh,What’s in a name?” or so ridiculously well funded they can afford to say “What’s in a name?” But as it is I came across their listing for an account manager to generate new business, so it must be the former.

Founded by Shin Sano, who grew up with artistic sensibilities in a small town outside of Tokyo this Master of Design Methods is truly a Renascence creative. Educated in many disciplines from Fashion to Fine Art. He has designed several robotic devices and has leveraged automotive design practices by applying a human centered approach to development. Their work is both sleek and functional and it seem the Institute for Creative Integration strives to provide solutions to ease the human condition.
This is exactly the type of cutting edge fearless creativity that is so absent from businesses in the United States today. I would love an opportunity to engage with these truly inspiring folk, bare witness to their process, and possibly assist them in finding new avenues of business as well. Given my stated thesis of Creativity as the foundation for all human endeavor: business, agriculture, or the arts and my fierce commitment to quality design and comfortable ergonomics, I invite you to check them out, I am sorry that I could not locate a demonstrative video, perhaps they do need a digital marketing strategist to help them with business development (pick me pick me!)

http://www.creative-integration.us/




I applaud Shin Sano and his Institute for Creative Integration for being bold and taking steps to live up to their lofty name.

Comments

Popular Posts